Please use your browsers BACK button to return to the referring page.
PROCTORING CENTER RULES
Main Office: A255 Murphy Hall (310) 825-1501 voice, (310) 206-6083 tty, (310) 825-9656 fax
Proctoring Center: A242 Murphy Hall (310) 825-2651
- The OSD proctoring Center is an area designated as a quiet and distraction-reduced area. QUIET MUST BE MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES.
NO food and beverage is permitted in the Resource Room. Bottled water may be permitted.
- Proctor/Test-taking has priority use of the private rooms and workstations. The OSD will assist students and service providers
with other arrangements for reading, scanning, or use of adaptive software or technology when proctor/test-taking occupies
the facility full-time.
- The Proctoring Center workstations and computers are reserved for students trained on their appropriate use and whose
disability-based need warrants use of them. Also, only people who are hired and have a work assignment should be present.
- Problems with the technology and any problem with the facility must be reported to the Proctoring Center staff. Students,
proctors, and other service providers must not attempt to solve problems or make repairs on computers and other equipment
- When it is necessary to move furniture for meeting the needs of a student or conducting meetings, the furniture must be
returned to their original positions.
- All books, notes and personal belongings must be stored in an assigned locker or removed from the Proctoring Center if they
are not being used. Belongings left unattended in a room may not be immediately retrieved if another student is using the space.
Rooms are only reserved for testing unless assigned by the Asst. Director, Linda Stolt. Use of rooms is on a "first come,
first serve" basis.
- Office phones are for full time OSD staff use only. Permission may be given for emergency calls by an OSD staff member.
If you would like this information in an alternative format, contact the Office for Students with Disabilities at (310) 825-1501, (310) 206-6083 (tty), (310) 825-9656 (fax).
Proctoring Center Rules 01/03/2011