- UCLA Home Page
- UCLA Disability Access Web
- The Chancellor's ADA
& 504 Compliance Office (ADA)
- The Disabilities and Computing
Program at the UCLA Office of Academic Computing (DCP)
Extension, Services for Students with Disabilities
Library, Service to Library Users with Disabilities
- Association on Higher Education and
- California Department of
- National Business & Disability Council
- Which oversees the NBDC National Resume Database®. The National Resume Database is
used by employers to recruit individuals with disabilities for positions
in their organizations. It is used by Fortune 1000 companies and Federal
government agencies currently seeking to fill open positions.
- Job Posting Pages. All students and graduates with disabilities can access the job
listings of National Business & Disability Council members, Fortune 1000
companies and Federal government agencies committed to diversity in the
- NBDC Yellow Pages. A comprehensive listing, by state, of local recruitment resources for people with disabilities.
- Internship/Targeted Recruitment Opportunities. Information on internship programs and targeted recruitment
opportunities available to students and graduates with disabilities.
- Educational Testing Services (ETS) has developed a new brochure
called "Tips for Test Takers with Disabilities."
- Many of you will be taking the GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, TOEFL, or some
other high stakes examination this year. To help you prepare more
effectively, the Office of Disability Policy at Educational Testing
Services has developed a new brochure, "Tips for Test Takers with
Disabilities." This brochure can be found on the ETS Office of
Disability Policy website at www.ets.org/disability/tips.html
- UCLA Career Center - Feature Articles
- The UCLA Career Center has several resources
for UCLA students to develop a career strategy. Written by our
staff, colleagues, UCLA students, and associated authors, these
online publications should stimulate new thought as you investigate
cutting edge ideas to enhance your career.
- UCLA Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- VITA at UCLA is a non-profit, IRS-sponsored organization that has been serving the West Los Angeles community
since 1987. Our main goal is to provide income tax return assistance to those in need.
- We are committed to helping UCLA staff, undergraduate and graduate students, as well as anyone in nearby
communities in need of tax assistance and education.
- It has been and continues to be the goal of our program to help people with their taxes and educate them
in the procedure of filing a return to help clarify the process and provide assistance to those who otherwise
would go without aid.
- VITA at UCLA provides FREE tax assistance for filing BOTH Federal and California State income taxes.
All our volunteers are IRS certified and we can assist with both e-filing and paper filing.